Logging your Time/Fees, Costs, Payments, Trusts and Retainers
- Designed to be fast and easy to use.
- Create custom codes to quickly and easily describe services.
- Codes can have special hourly or flat rates.
- Quick button for adding fractions of an hour.
- Various rate structures, by office, by client, by code, overwrite.
- Two different kinds of optional timers.
- Preview statement while logging charges and payments.
- Prebill editor to quickly view and/or edit entries in context.
- Display and Preview Statements.
- One button selects all Statements ready to bill using your criteria.
- Print or Email statements or both.
- On-demand, Monthly, Groups, Quarterly, Dollar Balance.
- Duplicate Statements for multiple paying clients on a single matter.
- History Statements you can print on any billed client/matter.
- Manual or Automatic transfer of trust money to pay statements.
- Direct disbursements from Trust accounts.
- Auto Reconciliation of client trust accounts to bank account.
- Optional Retainer Accounts to which client money can be deposited.
- Manual or Automatic transfer of retainers to pay statements.
- Direct disbursements from Retainer accounts.
- Automatic Reconciliation of Retainer accounts to bank.
Client Payment Plans and Collection Features:
- Late Payment (interest charges) percent and flat rate.
- Client Payment Plans for retainers or collections.
- Evergreen Retainer for collecting replenishment retainer amounts.
Special Billing Features:
- Automatic statement charges like “Administrative Overhead”.
- Automatic professional discounts percent or flat amount.
- All unbilled and billed entries, type of entry or all, any time period.
- Accounts Receivable (billed but unpaid) by unpaid age.
- Unbilled by age of unbilled.
- Client Trust and Retainer Reports.
- User (Timekeeper) Productivity Reports any time period.
- Office totals (office financials) any time period.
- By phone to our 800.733.9933 number or email from within the software or to CS@interbill.com.
- 15-minute response business hours. After business hours asap.
- Help with software and your data.
- Experienced staff - over 17 year’s average experience.
Interbill is a California Corporation with all operations in the United States subject to all US and California Laws.